Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10/13/2010

Well, lots going on. So far all my labs are all normal, or at most "a little low". Sonohystogram tomorrow, and that will be it. Follow up appt next thursday in Ann Arbor to discuss everything and come up with a plan. Excited and very anxious to get going. We go to Mexico from November 1st-8th and unfortunately during that time would include my day 3 to have an u/s before meds start. Um, not gonna be able to do that while in Mexico, so either we get pregnant this month on our own, or we wait til December to start meds, or I ask for Progesterone to delay my cycle a few days so I can be back in the states for my u/s and meds this next month. It will happen how it should, I suppose, so we'll see.

Shawn is 38.2 weeks pregnant today :) We went to dinner with them last night (way overdue), and she looked awesome, really!! :) She says she doesn't think Brayden will arrive this weekend, but maybe next weekend!! YAY!! :)

Sunshine is 4.2 weeks pregnant and hopefully all will continue well for mom and baby for the next 8 months!! That is so promising and exciting!! :)

God is good ALL THE TIME!!!

~L2

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you and Tim today, Lis! I am thinking of you and praying for you always! Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Case!! Went great! Definitely wasn't the most comfortable thing in my life, but much better than the HSG I had 2 years ago. Anyway, according to all labs and today's sonogram, all looks well and good. She is VERY PLEASED with how many antral follicles I had for the antral follicle count today, my uterus looks smooth and clear, and she is thinking we will respond beautifully to the meds. So, if we don't get pregnant this month, we will call day 1 of my cycle next month to setup my 14 day u/s and I will start Femara days 3-7. If my 14 day u/s looks promising, they will give me Ovidrel to release the eggs and see how it goes with BD that day & the 2 days that follow. I am so pumped and excited and anxious and nervous all at the same time!! If that doesn't work after 3 months, we will move onto injections. So, it's a big wait and see game right now. I can't even wait! :) Thanks for the prayers, please keep them up, long road ahead! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Everything sounds awesome in your world. How exciting! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete