Saturday, October 30, 2010

10/30/10

Well today Brayden is 2 weeks old! He is so adorable!! Got to hold him and get my picture with him the other day. Can't wait to see it!

Today is CD23, so 5 more days til AF or testing, which I will be in Mexico for either, so I will have to pack both a pregnancy test and tampons....how funny!! Probably should test tomorrow so I will know before I have my fun in Mexico, but I only have 1 test left right now, so guess I will wait til AF or test day!!

Can't wait for either (AF or BFP) so we can get this party started in one way or the other! The next week or show will determine what the next step is, so guess I'm just gonna let go and relax for the week. CD28 lands on Tim's 30th birthday, so that'd be cool!! We'll just have to wait and see!! I won't be too heartbroken if AF shows, because I know at least my system works on its own. We'll get it figured out eventually, only time will tell!! :)

Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a wonderful time in Mexico and cannot wait to hear which direction this cycle has taken you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sunshine!! We are having a great time, enjoying this weather and friends! :)

    AF showed her ugly face yesterday, so tomorrow I start Femara and on 11/18 will have an u/s and possibly an ovidrel shot as long as everything looks good.

    Will take a couple days to feel good and excited about starting all this stuff cuz the first few days of cycles are usually miserable. But luckily we're in Mexico and I can take it out on the pool or ocean!! ;) Thanks for your support, stay tuned....I'll try and stay posted often.

    Hope all is going well with you and Baby Plato...Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete