Saturday, March 12, 2011

18 weeks 2 days (3/12/11)

So, I am a slacker!! I have been so busy at work and other things that I have slacked on my blog. Not sure why, but there it is!! Everything is going great, I have been able to feel movements, not all the time but every once in awhile I am sure that's what it is. To confirm that, when I listen to the HB with my doppler and the baby moves away from it, I feel the movement at the same time I hear the noise!! :) HB has been 140's to 150's lately on the doppler. On 3/24 will be my 20 week u/s (eek, this is going fast, now it's really getting real) and we'll have to decide if we're gonna find out or not, still not 100% decided on this! In the meantime, trying to rest up from working 10 hr days at the office. Sheesh, this is exhausting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment