Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/4/10

Happy 30th Birthday to my hubby today!! And Congratulations to Justin & Michelle VanAndel as we were witnesses to a beautiful beach ceremony in Riviera Maya, Mexico today!!

Tomorrow we are doing a multi-adventure for 8 hrs which includes repelling, zip line, and snorkeling....a little nervous but really excited, should be a great time! :)

I unfortunately hate today in a different way because AF showed her ugly face, so it was a sad start to the day, but thankfully many other happy things going on to distract me. So saturday (day 3) i will be starting my first cycle of femara. Will call when we get back to the US to schedule my day 14 u/s and hopefully will get my Ovidrel shot that same day & BD in hopes of a successful cycle!!

Right now, cramping in front and back, and feeling irritated and sad. But thankfully I have the best hubby to keep me focused in the right direction and offer me unconditional support and love!!

Stay tuned.....

6 comments:

  1. Yea! Femara rocks! Good luck my friend! Things will change rather quickly for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sunshine. Last night was night 1, not too many ill effects I think, we'll see how it continues!! I appreciate the luck and good wishes, I hope and pray you are right! :) Love and hugs to you my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of thoughts and prayers headed your way!!! Keep us posted on how you are doing. I so happy that you had a wonderful time in mexico. I will keep everything crossed that this is your cycle. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sherri, I really appreciate it!! Will definitely keep you posted. Thanks so much again for any and all thoughts & prayers!! We have had a blast in Mexico, back to reality....and the bitter freezing cold tomorrow!! I hope this is it, but we're keeping our minds and hearts open!! Love you too friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had 0 side effects from the femara! Wonder drug I tell you! I am praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sunshine, and prayers are being returned!

    ReplyDelete