Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well....11/17/10

I had my CD14 u/s today which showed only 1 follicle up to par on my left ovary and it measured 22mm. While I was disappointed there was only 1, the tech reassured me that it only takes one to make a baby (good point Francie)!! She said my uterine lining looked perfect and since I had one good follicle, I received 250mcg Ovidrel injected subcutaneous to release that follicle. Now onto the next 3 days of BD and then the 2ww. Good thoughts, hopes, prayers, anything will help from anyone at this point and I greatly appreciate it ahead of time!! I am happy for what may come of this yet sad for a dear friend who will be officially not pregnant as of tomorrow morning. I got to see her at the RE's office though as our appts allowed us to cross paths which made my heart smile even on her sad day!

God is good and I am starting to realize a small part of the purpose this infertility is serving. I have gone out of my comfort zone to attend Tiny Purpose's monthly meetings with another friend who has suffered great loss and have met and become close to many girls from that group. God is expanding my horizons, now I hope he moves on to expanding my household!! :) December 1st is the day to keep on your minds, that will either be the day AF shows her ugly face or the day I call the office to get my pregnancy test done!! Either way, I'm excited, hopeful and trying to keep positive!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of you and praying for you as always! Keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Case!! I will for sure keep you posted! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete