Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another month

Well, so Aunt Flo showed her ugly face. Ah well, kinda used to it now. At least that part of the system is working I supposed. Started on potassium pills yesterday per my cardiologist Dr. McClure. My labs from the other day showed my potassium was low. Hoping this helps my dizziness, lightheadedness, palpitations, slow heart rate and fatigue. Will recheck with him next month.

If this month works, we would be due on my 31st birthday...weird. Who knows...we shall see!!

On another note, Brayden Gregory Winsted has been named!! WAHOO!! So excited for Shawn & Dave...it's getting more real, and I can't wait to meet him. He is 17.4 weeks today, and his momma told me yesterday she tried on her first pair of capris that did not button which mean him and his momma are both growing!! :)

Can't wait to chillax at the lake with some real lifetime besties!! 2 more weekends (including this one) at Lowe's then my summer is free!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment