Tuesday, July 13, 2010

June 2010

Well, Shawn is now 14 weeks along and everything looks fantastic!! :) That is awesome news! She thinks it is a boy, not sure if they told her or if she is just guessing, we shall see! I started taking Baby Aspririn & 800 mcg of additional folic acid in addition to my prenatal vitamins. I started this in case I happened to have the same stuff as Shawnee (I've never been tested). I figured it couldn't hurt! We shall see, hopefully this is the month. If not, it's not, but one can hope & pray it is. Have an appt with Dr. Bishop (Shawn's Ob/gyn) in toledo on 6/18/10. It is only for an annual, but that will be the first step. Hopefully we can talk about some other things that day! I was thrilled to get into him. Sammarco is leaving July 1st to go to Chicago (he was my last hope before going to toledo or ann arbor). I know they are great people in toledo and deal with a lot of things. So hope and pray something will come out of this! Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment