Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010

0 Weeks

Well, started today, which makes last month a 25 day cycle :( The shorter the days is not a good thing on the whole pregnancy achievement process, but ah well I guess. Saw Dr. Murphy (Karnitis' partner) on 7/2/10. I personally didn't like him or his way of doing things, but maybe because we're actually having to come up with a plan of our own and he didn't just tell us what to do. Had 12 tubes of blood drawn yesterday to see if there is a minute possibility that some small clotting factor may still be the reason for no baby. Murphy thinks it's just not the right timing. I'm not messing around this time though. I'd like to start Femara this month and see what that does and see what his plan is with that. Went to my first Tiny Purpose meeting last night with Casey and never thought the tears would flow as they did. But it was good, can't wait til next month! I like to talk about this with people who've been there and are there!! Shawn is 25 weeks along, almost 26 weeks and showing....adorable! :) I feel awful with my monthly cycles lately and it sucks....ugh!! Hopefully this works soon so the only reason I feel crappy is from morning sickness!! We shall see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment