Tuesday, July 13, 2010

April 2010

Baby Winsted is doing great and I am thrilled!! :) 9 weeks tomorrow and coming along wonderful, so is their mama! :)

On another note, I started my period today, not sure why my cycle was 30 days this month, and last month was only 24, ugh!! Well, anyway, moving on. I suppose yet again that I will move on and enjoy the other 800 women who are pregnant around me!! Someday it will be my turn, hoping in the next couple of months, so I can be amongst the crowd and not by myself. Those other babies need besties to play with!! We'll see what next month will bring.

Family trip to Cali to look forward to from 4/6/10-4/13/10, so that will help chill me out, will be during the peak time right before we leave to come back to Michigan, so perfect timing maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment