Tuesday, July 13, 2010

June 18, 2010

Well, Aunt Flo showed her face today, making last month a 29 day cycle.....AND I actually started without having spotted a couple of days before, maybe things are finally normalizing. Who knows. Shawnee and I both had appts with Dr. Bishop today. Hers was for an u/s and a 22 week appt. Mine was for a new pt visit with an annual exam (YAY ;)). Dr. Bishop was very nice and to the point and I love that. He thinks it's a good idea I started the baby aspirin and folic acid in April, wants me to continue that right now. He drew a bunch of labs for the recurring miscarriages that I have to have drawn tomorrow. Best part of the day??? (Insert sarcasm here) I thought I was just spotting today, but when I went in the bathroom to give the a urine sample to dip, the blood just poured out. Nice! Poor Dr. Bishop. But he wasn't too concerned. He is referring me to Dr. Karnitis at The Feritility Center of Northwest Ohio at Toledo Hospital. He is an RE (the chief one at that) and Dr. Bishop says "He will get you pregnant, then you can come back and see us and we will take great care of you." I'm sure they tell that to everyone, but it gave me a sense of confidence that it's gonna happen this time. Just have to see what the labs show and go from there. Will make the Dr. Karnitis appt today hopefully. So, hopefully a little relaxation this week. Work at the hospital 'til 3pm tomorrow then we're headed to Bath/Lansing for Jess' Mom's Celebration of Life gathering. Big day sunday with Father's Day, then M-W next week at the office. Also started PT yesterday for my ribs/etc. Thinks it may all be related from everything I've been through from surgeries, stance, etc. So, hopefully I'll get all put back together soon in time to get torn apart by a baby (hahahaha).

No comments:

Post a Comment